At the heart of many popular WordPress themes is a powerful theme options panel. This is a great way to include theme customization options that non-developers can manage and understand. Brisk offers tons of customization options for almost any part of your website. Here are some of the most important features:
- Global Colors – This feature gives you the possibility to customize the colors of all elements on your website in the same time, thus saving time and effort. There are 7 colors to use throughout your website, all of them being linked to all color elements in Theme Options and also fully integrated with Elementor Design System.
- Global Fonts – Just like Global Colors, with Global Fonts you can change the fonts of your website on all pages at once. Choose between Google Fonts or System Fonts, then link to all typography elements in Theme Options. Fully integrated with Elementor Design System.
- Responsive Controls – Device sensitive options allow you to set the individual values for desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Advanced Backgrounds – The background components allows you to select between a solid color, gradient or image.
- Full Typography Options – Complete typography options: font family, font style, text transform, font size, line height, letter spacing and color.
- Live Settings Search – Search for any feature and get instant smart results. Click on a result and it takes you to the selected setting.
- Preset Manager – Save / load settings for each category in theme options. Import ready-made presets (from demos) or use this feature to test various configurations easily.
- Dark Mode – Turn on Dark Mode for a great viewing experience especially in low-light environments.
- Theme Style – Set global options like typography and buttons.
- Server Status – Shows a system check and lets you know if your current server configuration meets the minimum requirements.
- Error Log – Shows a log of errors when one click demo import fails or imports partially.