Advanced Google Maps Plugin for WordPress v5.3.0 Nulled Free Download
This Google Maps Plugin for WordPress is the most advanced Google Maps plugin ever created. We developed it using feedback from thousands of our valued customers.
We do lots of customisation to all of our plugins present in our portfolio to meet specific needs / requirements / business goals of our customers.
- Filter locations by custom fields, taxonomies & location data easily. Create multiple filters using backend.
- Display posts, pages or custom posts type on google maps. You can display multiple posts type on a single google maps.
- Assign location to your post easily using meta box or your own custom fields. You can use Advanced Custom Fields plugin to assign location to your post as well.
- Display posts information e.g title, content, excerpt, featured image, categories, tags, custom fields or custom taxonomies in infowindow. You just need to use placeholders to display these data.
- Display posts listing below the map and show posts information in the listing. You can customize html easily to integrate your own design.
- Display posts or locations below map in grid or list format. Visitor can switch format at front-end.
- Add any number of information in location or marker details and display them in an info window easily. e.g fax, phone, email, website, etc.
- Import unlimited location data from CSV. You can import any number of fields in the location. Assign categories to your location using csv. All CSV delimiters supported.
- Assign multiple categories to a location and allow visitors to filter by categories.
- Choose to redirect to a location or display infowindow message on marker click for both posts or manually added locations.
- A complete listing module to filter, sort, print and advanced search box to filter posts or locations by zip, address, city, country, post tile or location title and categories.
- Listing module is ajax based for fastest search experience and usability.
- Search posts or locations nearby within certain radius. Customize radius settings in the backend.
- Filter locations/markers by category on the map. Ability filters to multiple categories at once.
- Sort listing by title, address or category in both ascending and descending order.
- Print filtered location listing. You can control print option via backend.
- Placeholders to modify location listing data without any programming.
- Enable or disable search form, category filter, print option, sorting options in the backend.