Docy is a powerful, responsive, and high-performance HTML online documentation template that can assist you quickly develop your next product’s documentation. It can be used for documenting API, frameworks, plugins, templates, software, user manual, etc. It’s based on Bootstrap 4 and includes a lot of elements to make your interactive documentation easy.
We designed Docy for the readers, optimizing not for page views or engagement — but reading. And it turns out that context is a vital part of learning.
Scrollable Onepage Documentation
Docy is not only a template but also a package of tools for creating product documentation in the best way. We followed the best coding practice by maintaining w3.org standards, made it search engine friendly (SEO optimized), perfect on any device (desktop, laptop, mobile, iPad).
Tools and Functionalities
Here are some amazing tools that will help you build your product documentation interactively.
- Dark mode switcher.
- Font size switcher
- Full-width and Box width container-based.
- Article Table of contents (on this page)
- Documentation with sticky and non-sticky header
- Onepage documentation
- Documentation feedback
- Dynamic, informative pre-loader on every page
- Footnotes for doc reference
- Page preview tooltip
- Can I use? for showcasing appropriate and inappropriate options
- Image Hotspot to point out the targeted parts of an image